Saturday, November 28, 2009

Packing list for Outdoor School>?

I am going to be an intern at outdoor school in two weeks and have started a packing list but I am sure I am missing a few items. Can you help? I will be sleeping in a cabin with about 11 other people.



Here is what I have so far:



2 sheets (fitted)



light blanket



heavy blanket



sheet



pillows



lysol



trash bags



clothes pins



chargers (phone)



book



water bottle



spending money



clock



lamp



gum



hair brush



tooth brush



shampoo



facewash



tooth paste



listerine



soap



towels



fingernail clippers and tweezers



mirrors



rags



lotion



chapstick



pads/tampons



sunscreen



my medications



3 pairs of jeans



6 shirts



6 pairs of socks



sandles



3 pj pants



1 longsleeve shirt



1 hoodie



4 pj shirts



6 underwear



2 pairs of shoes



I feel like I am forgetting a lot of stuff (since I am an intern I should supply basic things to the girls in my cabins like the lysol and clothes pins). Any ideas? Any recommendations to kind of personalize my space and some icebreakers



Packing list for Outdoor School%26gt;?

Hi Cassie,



I am ex-military and currently an Over the Road driver with my husband so I am "camping" for 3 weeks at a time. Here's some short cuts that might help you with personal hygiene and lighten your load. Take squeeze bottles/containers if possible. Keep a little spritzer bottle of water with you for cleaning your hair or spot cleaning your clothes. Take a lightweight mesh bag for dirty laundry that you can hang on your bedpost until you get a chance to wash clothes. Buy some moist wipes for general cleansing (Walmart and Aldi's carries them.) I use Oil of Olay daily facial cleansers for my face (no water needed) and they are great! Make sure the towel you have is highly absorbent...don't use softener on it when you wash it - that makes it less absorbent. Sandles and 2 pairs of shoes? I'm not sure if you'll need them all but I too am into shoes. I don't know if you wear glasses or contacts but I didn't see that on your list. Also, you may or may not need batteries for your electronic items. Just remember - the lighter you travel the easier it is. If you have a pet/partner, you may want to bring a small pic of them to keep you company...or a good book to read during your down time. The only other thing I can think of is favorite munchies - maybe a few chocolate bars to get you through the 2 weeks. Hope this helps you and take care!



Packing list for Outdoor School%26gt;?

Ok well Always have an extra pair of panties or 2. Have a supply of pens and pencils. A razor and shaving cram would be good. Note books. Family pictures and friends. A lint brush.Well that is all I can think of. Have a good trip. Be a good Intern. GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan