Saturday, November 28, 2009

For people with knowledge of barber stylist....?

i am a male.everytime i get my haircut small bumps appear when my hair starts to grow back. I suggested he clean his clippors when i get ready to get my hair but then he said that i should wash my hair right after my haircut.I do, but still the bumps appear. Then he said that sometimes bumps appear when my hair starts growing back because i get it cut to low.(I get a bald fade by the way) Is this true about what he says that i get my haircut to low and that bumps will appear, or is he just not cleaning his clippers because if so im gonna find another barber.



For people with knowledge of barber stylist....?

the hair could be irritating your neck..if you don't wash it right away. It could be b/c you get it too low. kind of like razor bumps;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan