Friday, November 27, 2009

Bald spot.....?

Wel, I went to the barber and after a nice haircut I went home to take a shower. I was browsing my hair and noticed that there was a bald spot near my right ear and I recalled the salonist have the clippers slip at the same spot and stick into my hair. I am thinking that is what caused my head to have no hair in that spot. I called my barber up and yelled at her and she ended up saying that she caught it before anything had happened and than it was probably just a bald spot. I dont know whether to believe her or not. But my question to you guys is, do bald spots take longer to grow back than areas that already have hair? I thas been about 6 days and I have not seen a strand of hair grow in that spot. So what do you gus think?



Bald spot.....?

Hair grows on average 1/2" per month, not 1/4" or 1" but 1/2" on average some people more some less.



It will seem as though the bald spot is growing slower but it's not. Go get your hair cut again in a month and it won't be that obvious.



Sometimes things like that happen. Sometimes it's our fault sometimes it's not. Sometimes our hands twitch or something like that and there is a slight slip in the hair cut but most of the time its so minor you'll never notice. If this was her first time messing up don't be too mad at her, give her another chance.



Bald spot.....?

rogain



Bald spot.....?

Hair grows about 1/4" a month and it WILL grow back. Chill! It sucks but it will be fine.



Bald spot.....?

old age sucks



Bald spot.....?

Your hair grows about an inch per month so if she did accidently cut the bald spot then it should start growing back rather quickly. If it doesn't grow within that time then maybe you do have a bald spot.



Bald spot.....?

hate to say it but u might have a bald spot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan