Saturday, November 28, 2009

How many Women (or men)?

Are BEYOND sick of their hair? I am so fed up with mine right now...If I had a clippers id pull a britney..I can never get a brush thru it without breaking it...and I dont even have any split ends and its not even close to being fried.... Stupid thick hair..



How many Women (or men)?

I really really dislike my hair. I use to perm my hair every 6 months for the past ummm 13 years. (I have naturally short curly hair)Big no no. My hair has always been short. It breaks off at the ends. I haven't permed my hair for over a year and it takes me 2 hours to straighten it out with a straight iron. I'm thinking about getting my hair corn rolled and having braids crocheted in.



So I feel your pain!



How many Women (or men)?

flattop for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan