Saturday, November 28, 2009

Weave / Exstension help?

I have really curly but very fine (prone to breakage) hair. I recently had my head shved to about a 3 on the clippers I would like to get a really natural straight heair weave. So guess my question is, is this doable, and if so what kind of exstensions would i need? How long to they last? how much do they generally cost? how should i care for them?



Weave / Exstension help?

If your hair is prone to breakage and is very fine, I would definitely not do extensions. I had extensions and it killed my hair! It was the worse experience ever! In fact, it damaged my hair so much that I had to pay almost $300.00 and spend 8 hours in another salon getting the extensions removed, treating my hair with special conditioners and even cutting off a large portion of my natural hair that had become so damaged. A weave might be a tad better, but still is not the best for fine hair. If you do get the extensions anyway make sure that you go to the salon to take care of your hair for follow-up regularly. They should last at least 3-4 months, but not more than 5-6 months. Caring for them is difficult because they can become matted and tangled unless you go the salon and have them follow-up with you regularly. They are expensive, too, and can run as much as over $1,000, if they are good (human hair and done properly). However, if you only do short ones, you might be able to get it done for around $500.00. My advice to you is not to do it, though, unless you are willing to go back to the salon very frequently to care for them and to be careful in managing your hair afterwards.



Weave / Exstension help?

go to this link it might help you out http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip034....



Weave / Exstension help?

u could try out the clip in extensions for about $50 to $80. kinda fun to play with and non damaging and non permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan