Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Haircut....?

I have been letting my hair grow for ages now, and it has just grown from being cut typically short and spiked, so it hasnt been styled or anything, its just grown from how I cut it myself the last time.



Anyway the trouble is I want to get it styled, but I usually cut my hair myself cuz it was easy with the clippers, or I would just go to the hairdressers and ask for a short cut, but I want a long style now, and dont know what to ask for, or rather what to say, but I havent really found a picture I could show and I wouldnt wanna do that anyway.



Anyway I want to get my hair cut sorta like typical emo style but I dont wanna dye it yet, I just like a long fringe but not so long at the back.



I dont wanna have to go into a long winded explaination here, and I have looked in one of the magazines from toni and guy and I just dont get what all these words of styles and things mean in their price book. So I just want to know what to ask for!



Im not asking for criticism by the way!



Haircut....?

A long side fringe? Try to show them on your hair, by flipping it over and showing the length you want and stuff, but say that you want it long, or they won't ever stop cutting! The emo style is pretty in right now, so they'll know what you mean. x



Haircut....?

Ask for an Umbrella Cut (a bowl cut with deckle edges).



Haircut....?

Get it shaved off so no worries about styling it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan