Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to cut a dog's hair with clippers?

I am at my inlaws house and they have to shih tzu dogs. The groomer is sick and in the hosptial and the dogs need grooming bad! I have the clippers, but need some instructions. Does anyone know where I can find a video or step by step instructions on the net that will tell me how to do this?



How to cut a dog's hair with clippers?

Can we say dog groomers. Some things are better left to the professionals. You might not want your dog looking like it was attacked by some clippers manufactured by Hezbollah.



How to cut a dog's hair with clippers?

Do you have the pet clippers? They are different than clippers for people. It is very simple. All you do is put the guard on there, depending on how much you want to cut, and chop away. If this is your first time, I don't know how even you will be, but I wish you the best of luck. IT takes a little practice, but I think you will be fine~!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Also, if you need pet clippers, you can get them for about 80.00, (the good kind) at any local pet store.



How to cut a dog's hair with clippers?

i am a groomer, i know they have video links at petgroomer.com. you must be very careful. if u dont know what you are doing it is not hard to slice a dogs skin with the clipper blade. i would try to find another groomer. Petco grooming is open 7 days a week.



How to cut a dog's hair with clippers?

You should leave this to a professional. Get the dogs an appt with another groomer then watch how it is done. After seeing it done a couple of times then you can try it.



How to cut a dog's hair with clippers?

Being that you are new at this, I would say stay away from the clippers.



You can possibly snip the dogs vital veins if you are not careful.



If he/she is natted real bad, try shaving off the natts a little at a time with an electric shaver.



edge the natt ,then comb away loose hair, then edge the natt again. Untill it is gone.



Other than that I would say wait for the groomer to get well.



How to cut a dog's hair with clippers?

If they are actual DOG hair clippers there should have been instructions with the clippers, if not be sure to use the LONGEST(usually 3/4 in) attachment that you have. Just go over them with that and it will thin their hair out just fine. I will warn you if you don't have actual DOG clippers the human ones will barely work on your dog's hair type. You may want to wait until your groomer is better if this is the case. Just give them both GOOD brushings or find a diffrent groomer just this once.



How to cut a dog's hair with clippers?

YAY!!! SHIH TZUS!!!!!! THEY ARE MY TOTAL FAVORITE DOGS IN THE WORLD!!!!! Ahem, sorry. I'm totally obbsessed. Anyways, you can search at www.petgroomer.com. There are clips there, but you should probably find someone who's a proffessional, I wouldn't want them to get hurt:( (no offense!!) I hope it's not expensive, and I wish you ALL the luck in the world to help you with the SHIH TZUS!!!!!!!!!!!



How to cut a dog's hair with clippers?

Well, i'd wait. I shave my Shih Tzu and trust me, it take lots of time and practice. The first few times I did his hair, it looked like he got into a fight with a lawn mower and lost. It wasn't until the 8th or 9th time I did it and it looked decent. Now, I'm a pro. Call another groomer into do it. Plus, if you don't have the right clippers, the hair will be harder to cut!



How to cut a dog's hair with clippers?

u probly dont want to do it u dont wantyourilaws to hate you for making thir preashous dogs looking like a poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan