Friday, November 27, 2009

Fade Creams?

I have an issue with facial hair. Although I am able to remove it, I have a problem with spots being left behind. I don't use a razor or clippers, but I still have "razor bumps" and irritation from the hair remover cream. Any suggestions on skin care and fade cream?



Fade Creams?

Fade cream won't treat the "razor bump" condition. The cream you are using may be too harsh for your skin as it sounds like it becomes irritated. Try a facial hair depilatory for sensitive skin and moisturize immediately after you remove the cream. If you are able, visit a dermatologist or ask your family doctor to recommend a cream that will remove facial hair effectively without the irritation. Hope this helps!



Fade Creams?

I wax it off and then spread a special oil on it. It doesn't create any spots although it only stays off for 2 weeks.



Fade Creams?

what are FADE creams

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan