Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

i have really short hair right now:



http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2044/...



i usually get the sides and back really short (i used to get it just buzzed with the clippers but lately ive been getting it razor shaved), and leave the top with a bit of length so its just long enough to gel and get a bit of a spiked look on top



im wondering if i should keep it or grow it out... some girls ive talked to say its sexy, but others say its too extreme and prefer long hair on guys... what do u think?



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

I think it looks good the way it is. Are you in the military? It looks like a military haircut.



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

Don't like the shaved sides.



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

i dont like it not my style check out tom brady for some tips hes got it...... mmmmm mmmm mmm!!!



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

i like it! keep it that way!



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

You look like you are in the army.



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

this looks militaryish....if you like that style stick with it. i would grow it out a little longer so you dont look like your in the military...unless you are.



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

oooh youre cuute! :)



maybe dont shave the sides anymore, but they dont look bad



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

i like it :)



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

I like it, i personally think guys look wierd with long hair



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

Kinda sexy



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

Dood you're almost bald!!!! D:



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

i would grow it out ....... then straighten it



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

it would look way better that length everywhere...up on top looks toomilitary,but ur hot otherwise!



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

I like it in the picture



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

i like longer hair on guys.



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

haha you look like you have downsyndrome.



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

OMG OMG OMG....i really dont like it...def. try and grow those sides back out



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

it looks like the hair cut my lttle brother gets.. but its cute



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

You remind me of one of those guys in the army lol



But its cute, like its not bad



but you should grow it out for a change



But not long, cause thats just unnatractive



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

umm, its different, but i think you need at least alittle hair around the sides to balance it out.



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

Keep it like it is thats the way guys are wearing it now.



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

go for it...but grow the top part long....straighten it and leave the sides short but not shaved.



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

you look like youre in the military. not that that's a bad thing, but it makes you look toughhhh.



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

Well i'm not a lady but i think its cool and i kinda have it like this just a bit different!



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

let it grow a little bit



short-ish hair probably looks best on you



but definitely stop shaving the sides its a little extreme



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

i prefer long haired guys



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

Do what you want to. If you like your hair the way it is, leave it. I like it to be a little bit longer though.



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

sexy ;)



lol



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

umm... not crazy it. let's just say i wouldn't date you



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

I love it, all different



and BTW you have lovely eyes



happy new year



Ladies... what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

you look good, but i think it'd look a little bit better if the sides were a bit longer. still shorter than the top though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan