Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do i look, what should i do?

I got a haircut yesterday. i dont know if i like it or not. does it look good or should i get it cut shorter?? If i go shorter, it would have to be with clippers



this is what it looks like now (not the best pic, but best i could manage) http://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image...



what do you think? my gf wanted me to get a buzz though i wussed and got it longer. this is the shortest my hair has ever been. my hair is thinning alittle and usually has difficulty in a spiky style



Should i get it cut shorter?? what would be best for me??



Also, my gf is trying to convince me to letting her bleach my hair, what do you think?



How do i look, what should i do?

i think it looks good as it is



How do i look, what should i do?

noooo,



go longer.



seriosuly.



and NO bleaching your hiar! :)



if youldnt go with your skin tone or your dar eyes/eyebrow.



save yourself... dont do it...



hope o helped! :D



How do i look, what should i do?

Dont cut it shorter. leave it be if you like it. and NO dont let her bleach it...tell her to mess her own hair up NOT yours. What are you going to do if she decides she DONT like it...your stuck looking ugly! say NO!!



How do i look, what should i do?

grow it out and fire whoever it is that's cutting your hair



How do i look, what should i do?

yeah you look good!!! ok now for your hair haha lol , i reckon it looks good how it is but i reckon it would look even better longer on the top but keep the sides short!



oh and no i dont think you would suit bleached hair if anything just get her to do blonde tips in your hair, but anyway its all up to you its your hair and what ever you want is all that matters!



How do i look, what should i do?

omg no.



if you get it shorter and bleached, then pluck your eyebrows you will look like a complete ******.



just get some wax so you can give it more shape and texture

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan