Friday, November 27, 2009

Butt hairs...?

Okay. This question is a bit embarassing. It's for guys. Do you happen to have a lot of butt hair in the crack area, and if so, do you clip it away?



I'm not too crazy about taking clippers to my butt, so wanna get the heads up if anyone else does this and if it's pretty common for men to have a bit of *ss hair. Lol.



(I know this question is a bit creepy, but i assure you I have no hidden agenda. Lol. Besides, isn't this what they really made YA for? So you can ask embarassing questions with complete anonymity. Lol. Thanks a bunch.)



Butt hairs...?

hahaha



No man, Don't need to shave or anything, It is natural, and importantly more hairs man have on his body, more he has testosterone, Means ultimate love making ability..



Butt hairs...?

It is common. Haha. I tend to shave very carefully around that area. But it's not necessary, only if you want. I do it because I want to. I shave lots of my other body hair so why not there.



Butt hairs...?

Some guys have a real bush in there. Others dont even have a hair. If it's a problem seek a medical hair removal service that can laser the little critters away. Anal hygiene will soar through the roof !



Butt hairs...?

How about an electric razor? It would make it a lot easier. Just sit infront of the mirror and go for it. And yes, some guys do have more hair than others. We wouldn't want any dingleberries, now would we?!



Butt hairs...?

I'm a girl, and I applaud you for asking the question--and YES, YA is the place for such questions! Just my opinion, and you didn't ask for it (sorry)...but it's very normal and I don't see anything wrong with it.



Butt hairs...?

in britain butt hairs are illegal...anyone found with them face a fine or imprisonment..thats why we have to deal with them in a drastic way....fart on a match %26amp; be smooth for at least 2 wks



Butt hairs...?

Shave that off..lol I dont have much and I shave it all away cause I like to have a smooth body



Butt hairs...?

WAIT!!!!! Before you shave think about how a beard comes back thicker and fuller due to shaving. Do you really want to look like you have Buckwheat in a scissor lock in 5 years? No? If it really bothers you look into laser hair removal. For a woman's bikini area it's three trips under the lights and viola! If you want to just thin it out you could opt for fewer treatments. You could always do waxing, but I'd personally rather have my chocolate starfish zapped with a ray gun than have my @$$ pelt ripped from it's foundations. Good luck with that one, buddy.



Butt hairs...?

just shave it, or use nair and whipe it off



Butt hairs...?

NAIR????????????



Never use a product like this in this area. The skin around your anus is very sensitive. Remember hair removal products are chemicals which dissolve the hair, think what it would do to that part of you!



Butt hairs...?

It's normal. I would recommend against shaving in case you accidentally hurt yourself, or it grows back more. Also the hair can be a good thing too, because sometimes without it your skin sweats more and it gets wetter down there and more prone to some types of bacterial infections. Provided you can wipe and shower, I don't think you'll get the hair dirty LOL



It's a delicate area so treatment like waxing or Nair isn't usually recommended either. I'm afraid there's not much you can do, but don't worry, as it's normal and most people have it (even girls have a little bit there) I don't think anybody will mind. Especially as most people probably won't be closely looking there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan