Friday, November 27, 2009

Can anyone please help me with my bizzare erotic fixation and discuss its potential origin?

Currently, I am a 21 year old university student who has never been in a romantic relationship. I have always wanted a girlfriend since my days as an elementary school student, but unfortunately, I never had any luck with the opposite sex. Unfortunately, I also believe that I have a serious paraphilia. I have always loved girls with long hair and still do and have always imagined my ideal wife to be tall, feminine, cute, with beautiful breathtaking eyes. The unusual thing is that I want a partner with "long hair," but for some reason, the idea of a woman with long hair does not arouse me in a sexual manner. Instead, I can't help but fantasize about pretty girls having their long hair cut short. Personally, I have never fancied short hair, but for some reason, I just cannot get aroused without thinking about drastic haircuts. I get aroused most when clippers just plow through the neck of a girl and cause her long hair to just fly away into the haircutting cape.



Can anyone please help me with my bizzare erotic fixation and discuss its potential origin?

I'll just offer a short opinion.



Since you are unable to form a relationship with a female with long hair, you have become angry with any pretty girl with long hair. The irrational logic flow is: I can't get what I want. I perceive nothing wrong with myself. Therefore, those long haired girls are the culprits.



So, you then become sexually aroused when you see a girl's hair being cut, because you perceive that the process is robbing her of the beauty that she won't share with you.



By the way, I don't think that you are describing yourself. It sounds more like a case study that you are attempting to resolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan