Saturday, November 21, 2009

I have nothing what do I do. I mean nothing?

I have 1 dollar and change in my pocket. about 4 pairs of clothes



i pair of boots one tennis shoes a hat a birth certifacate and a set of clippers to cut my hair. Stay at a different friends house every day. A warrent hfor my arrest. Everyone tells me what a nice guy I am. I want change



I have nothing what do I do. I mean nothing?

The warrant is your first problem, no matter what, wether you like it or not go to the cops, get that stuff out of the way, they may let you straight out, you know what its 4. You gotta get cash in , a job find anything, even voluntary, it may lead to paid work, at least its experience and may provide you with a reference, it will look good in court to say you volunteered , but do something in an area you are interested in, you may make new friends doing it who may give you positive leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan