Tuesday, November 24, 2009

HELP! my mom is killing me!!! uh!?

ok. here's the thing. i really like guys with long hair. usually at least two inches below the ears. it's a huge turn on. anyway. everytime my mom sees a guy with long hair she starts talking about how she's going to bring out the clippers. once she even went up to this guy and told him that she would cut his hair for free. i was so mad. my mom is really strict to the point where she thinks all guys should have buzz cuts wear slacks and tuck in their shirts. i am totally opposite. i brought the guy to meet my mom and she started talking about clippers. when he left he said he'd cut his hair for me. i told him if he cut his hair i would cut off his balls. i haven't seen him since. what do i do the next time. because it will happen again.



HELP! my mom is killing me!!! uh!?

Sit mommy down and tell her if she wants grandchildren, she might want to back off with the clippers....



HELP! my mom is killing me!!! uh!?

Thats mean!!!I dont mean your mom.Ill cut off ur balls.What were you thinking????Your a phsyco



HELP! my mom is killing me!!! uh!?

If this is the case, wait for your momto leave the room, and tell the guy your seeing, that his long hair is something that attracts you to him, and you really like it.



Or ask your mom not to do that anymore. It's your choice in who you date, and how they look, and you'd apppreciate not having her suggesting things like getting their hair cut.



HELP! my mom is killing me!!! uh!?

you should have a friendly talk with your mom and the guy



you should aslo tell you mom that SHE isnt gonna date him so you should choose not her



HELP! my mom is killing me!!! uh!?

if u cut ur hair i'l cut off ur balls..LOL! wt on earth were u thinkin of?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan