Friday, November 27, 2009

What Equitment Does A Barber Need??

I Want To Start Cutting Hair Nuthing Big Like Opening My Own Shop...But Just Like Clippers And Things..What Do I Need??? Razors??? I Just Wanna Cut My Familys Hair...I Wanna Do Fades...Line Ups....Flat Tops..Plz Tell Me Wat I Need..and How Can I Practice ? And Learn How 2 Cut?? Plz.....Thanx



What Equitment Does A Barber Need??

DO not buy your clippers at a drugstore or walmart!!! Buy professional ones they last longer and work a hell of a lot better. I have my own barber shop, the state I am does not allow shaves so I dont need razors. I have 2 pairs of oyster 76 clippers,always have a back up, --- a pair of andis trimmers (edgers) a good pair of scissors $300, then you need of course a good high qulaity chair,mats, neck strips, combs, marvicide, disinected spray, I also have a vaccum sysytem attached to my clippers (its awesome).



I learned how to cut by working on a military base,,,,flat tops,fades, high and tights ect. I wouldnt open your own shop right off,,you need the experince and someone to show you how to do it...I know after school you think you know it all and you dont. My school was $10,500 and was a 14 month program....so its not cheap..and PLEASE dont buy drugstore equipment,,it really doesnt hold up and will effect your cuts!



What Equitment Does A Barber Need??

All you really need is scissors and a clipper. You should be able to pick up a kit at the drugstore or Target.



Then ask a friend who cuts hair to show you some things.



However, if you want to get more serious, there's a world of difference between professional scissors and the drugstore kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan