Friday, November 27, 2009

How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

I just love her so much, she is so beautiful and talented. Where can I buy clippers like the ones she used to shave off all her hair?



And how did she grow it back so quickly???



Do you think she used some kind of hair drug?



`



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

have two babies, do alot of drugs, shave your head, get cheap extensions, and then walk around half naked pretending to be as fabulous as you were before you fell off your rocker.



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

Ewww. Thats just gross.



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

she wears wings



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

their called wigs



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

First, make sure to remove your brain. In order to really be like Britney you must think like her as well.



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

Do you want to shave ur head, thats crazy, she wears wigs.



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

why would you copy her? she looks awful now. i don't think she should be copied in any way. by the way, she used extensions, attached to her 2 inches of her own real hair. you can buy clippers anywhere, and there's not such thing as hair drug



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

If you really want to shave off you hair and your sure then if your in America you can go to Walmart and you could get a nice pair there,if your in the UK then try Tesco's or Asda.Although I recommend going to a hairdresser and getting it done professionally.



She wears a wig which you could also get a nice one from the shops.



Personally I wouldn't do it,why shave your hair and put a (long)wig on after wards.But anyway Good Luck.



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

hun, it's kinds abvious that you're kidding, i bet thtat your like in 5th grade, becasue no one is that immature, expecially not to know that their wigs.



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

Buy some size 4 black underwear, squeeze your 160 lb body into it, and then go on some awards programs that will be shown all over the globe.



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

ummm... just use a buzzer? and she uses wigs and weeves for her hair now



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

It's a wig. As for shaving, also remember to shave your pubes too.



As for your belly, just keep eating food.



I am looking forward for Britney's REAL comeback; the VMA awards clip was just a disaster, and I hope she is positively working on learning from it. She is a talented individual, and she came make it back to music larger than ever before. No, I am not referring to her weight either!!!!



Hope this helps. Go out and make it a great day. Smile and make others smile. Joy is contagious. Work on your uniqueness rather than copying others



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

why dont you make your own style be your self not someone else trust me youll be much happer



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

wtf?? are you ok???



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

She wears wigs? EWW GROSS you like her? She is NOT talented.



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

It didn't grow back quick,she got hair extensions...



And clippers can be bought from near enough anywhere.



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

well i got 2 points



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

Right. . . ..



She glues 'extensions' into her hair. . .



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

have a few kids and gain weight, wear clothes that are too skimpy for your body type and then make sure you always look drunk. And maybe let people take a few pictures of you when you forget to wear underwear.



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

i agree with JeffyB.... why why why why why would you want to be like her anyways?



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

She wears wigs. and why would want to look like her? Be yourself and not someone else. Once you go bald you'll regret it...and their is nothing that can make your hair grow back, unless it grows back naturally, which could take up to 2 years to get a decent length.



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

OK ..u mean u want to copy britneys look circa 2000 -2004 right??



because in that case..im with you..i liked her style then.



..but im pretty sure this is a joke..y would u want the clippers she used to shave her head???? ..ookk???



and also..hair drug?? are u serious?? do u know anything about hair??? ..its called weaves hunny..weaves..its fake hair..jeez.



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

Shave your hair. Wear wigs. Like totally splurge on wigs ( pink,black,brown,green,yellow,blue etc). Smoke, have 2 kids with a idiot, divorce him, do a custody battle, drive with kids on your lapo while smoking so the cig will go in the faces or almost or attempt it. run around with no underwear. Get out a car with no underwear. Be gross and rude as possible. Basic steps :) Oh and like JeffyB have draastic brain surgery and switch brains with her so she'll be maybe the tinest it smarter than her usual self. Or just totally remove it and walk around or just be a complete, money wasting, stupid, fat, bald, wig wearer,no underwear, driving real fast with kids on lap thinker. Problem solved



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

no she wears wigs!



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

Call me. We need to talk before you make a decision. Maybe ingesting hair drugs that were meant to be applied to the scalp would explain some of her difficulties.



How can I copy Britney Spear's look?

you idiot she's wearing wigs.My word what a person to have as an idol.it isnt a wonder that you sound so clueless

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan