Friday, November 27, 2009

Animals do the wierdest things!!?

Gizzy my tom has the wierdest 'habit' When my 2 sons have their hair cut gizzy 'grooms' them, as soon as I get the clippers out he is there waiting, the boys have their hair cut, get in the bath %26amp; as soon as they are done gizzy jumps on the back of the sofa %26amp; grooms the boys, they dont mind!! they say its as good as any massage lol, if they try %26amp; move he grabs their ears, claws extended until he is ready to go!!! he dosent want to know once their hair starts growing again, whats the strangest thing your pets have done?



Animals do the wierdest things!!?

chancer (see avatar) watches TV - He only likes programmmes with animals in tho - he watched Jurassic park all the way through over the weekend - so he likes Dinosaurs aswell - I have had animals before that have taken an interest on and off with the TV - but not one who would sit thro a whole film - kept expecting him to ask for some popcorn ?



Animals do the wierdest things!!?

sometimes when i lay on my bed on my stomach, my cat will get on my back and give me a massage, he kneads my back with his paws and keeps it up until he gets tired or i get tired of him and his weight.



Animals do the wierdest things!!?

lol um well i once accidently hit my cat, Buttertwinkle , (yea her name is weird but it reflects my personality! haha) in the face and all she did was look at me like "ummm...what just happened?"



and went right back to sleep.



and the hit was hard too!



poor kitty!



Animals do the wierdest things!!?

Miss Penne is slightly weird, she will purr even if you hurt her - not intentially of course, she purrs and purrs and I swear if we even got burgaled she's just purr at them until they paid attention to her.



Miz Minx likes to sleep under the covers with her head on the pillow because she likes to be warm off my body heat.



Baby Spaghetti just pounces on everything, licks it and then sinks her little teeth in, but that's because she's five and a half weeks old



Animals do the wierdest things!!?

My cat Mary (now sadly gone) used to lick my children's hair when they had been to the swimming baths. She was not normally affectionate and would stay as clear as possible from human contact, but if the children's hair had chlorine in it, she would go bananas. She would also roll in the plastic bag which had contained their wet swimming things



Animals do the wierdest things!!?

That's adorable about your kitty lol I wonder if he's ever gotten a hairball from THEIR hair??



Gawwwd... so many different things my pets do!



Johnny Rotten the ferret - LOVES to steal my wireless mouse. It's this obsession of his and obviously the first thing he thinks about when he's let out of his cage as he makes a beeline for my office. As I work out of my home it's been challenging at times. I've had a few occasions where I've had to tell a client "Um... can I call you back?" because the mouse is GONE!



Percy the cat - Percy's a big fluffy Persian I adopted from a shelter last year. He is in LOVE with Roxy, one of my female ferrets. He'll follow her around, pounce on her and groom her like mad. She's the ONLY one he does this to.



Spooky the cat - Spooky's a black Persian I rescued a few months ago. He was all shaved down except for his legs, tail and head since he was so badly matted. As his coat is growing back in it seems to be a bit itchy to him. If I scratch him right at the base of his tail he points his face to the ceiling, closes his eyes and his little tongue goes in and out lol I guess it feels REALLY good!



Don't want to take up too much space. If you want to see some funny stuff the rest of my gang does (or the above in action) go to http://www.youtube.com/ferretocious



Animals do the wierdest things!!?

Gus, my 5 year old orange tabby, loves water. A spray bottle is usually used to correct a cats behavior, but my cat thinks it's a game! He waits until I sit at the computer and comes and taps my elbow until I spray him. He wants to be sprayed until he meows to stop. Cleans himself, them we start again!



He gets into the bathroom sink and licks the tap until I turn on the water, them he will drink until I turn it off. The strangest thing he does he get into the shower with me!



Sam, my 2 year old black, plays dead. You cradle his back in your hands, with him facing you, and say dead kitty Sam, and he rolls backwards until his head is facing the ground!



Animals do the wierdest things!!?

Suckling on my earlobe.



Animals do the wierdest things!!?

When he was smaller, my Gizzy used to steal my washing up sponges, and shred them across the carpet, I took to hiding them from him, but somehow he always managed to find them! He also likes to bring me presents, bits of moss from the garden,. He also spends ages chasing his tail round and round in circles, He's got a white tip on the end of it, exactly like the Felix cat. The first cat I ever had when I left home (The Pooge) used to open the fridge and help herself to whatever she fancied. Child locks solved that problem, except the time I came home from work and there was a half eaten cucumber outside my flat door, she'd only went into the flat across the hall via the cat flap, and raided their fridge, she loved cucumber, and the other cat I had then, Elwood, used to eat raw onion.



Animals do the wierdest things!!?

That is so cute! I wish my cat did that to me! Who says cats don't bond with their humans?? He obviously sees your kids as part of his cat pack!



Hmmm... the wierdest thing my cats do... wow, that's a tough one!



Well, it's not weird, but cute... I feed my cats dry food. My male cat wouldn't eat it as a kitten unless we added some water to it. Now we've stopped adding the water as it goes too soggy - so he uses his paw to flick the food into his water bowl, then eats it out of there!



He also has a toy duck on a string that he carries around in his mouth, with the string trailing behind him! One time, he dropped it at my at my feet, then fell asleep! http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r246/...



I have a new kitten, called Pixies, who licks my nose, toes and fingers! She also climbs up onto my shoulder and sniffs my face! This is her - http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r246/...



xx Emmie



Animals do the wierdest things!!?

Dunno if it's weird or not. My cat Lizzy likes licking peoples feet, sometimes she will follow people about and when they have stop moving she will lick them again and she likes to sleep in the flower pots outside.



Animals do the wierdest things!!?

I have 2 pets, gouldian finches (Australian natives)I am very happy with this finches because if I clean their cage they are so lively that I have to be careful otherwise they will fly.But they don't this morning I forgot to close one of the door where the water is suppose to be, I got the water from my sink, Thank God, they didn't notice %26amp; they are still there.If I lost them,it will cost my son's $50 a pair which is his B-day prezzy to me.



.One thing is If I call their names which is chiko %26amp; the male I change it to Kochie after the today's show, they are responding %26amp; its a happy chirp that is pleasant, not a screeching sound like a parrot(I haven't got against the parrot, they are talking but mine doesn't.



Animals do the wierdest things!!?

Is your Gizzy a cat or monkey?



Animals do the wierdest things!!?

I had a hamster that just laid down and didn't move for days, it started to smell so I buried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan