Saturday, November 21, 2009

Should i start shaving ????? I am 16.5 yrs......(plzz helpout)?

Hey guys , i m 16.5 and i have been using clipper / hair trimmer from 16 ! Am i ripe enough for a "razor" shave ????



I have facial hair even on my neck , nd i would also like 2 know wen did u ppl start "razor" shaving ????



Plzzz help me out !!!!!!



And for all those clipper users , how often do u use them ?????



Should i start shaving ????? I am 16.5 yrs......(plzz helpout)?

My brother started shaving when he was 14, and my last boyfriend started when he was 13, so you probably should start pretty soon.



Should i start shaving ????? I am 16.5 yrs......(plzz helpout)?

Hello???? If I were you I would have started shaving a long time ago.My brother shaves and hes 13.So my advice to you is to shave as soon aspossible.



Should i start shaving ????? I am 16.5 yrs......(plzz helpout)?

I've been shaving for like 2 years almost, so it just matters about whenever you feel like your ready.. If you're starting to get peach fuzz if you shave it'lll sllowly grow in thicker. If you dont want that, just keep using a trimmer like you're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan