Saturday, November 21, 2009

My haircut?

my best friend she wants to try cutting my hair



she does not like them long and is getting the



clipper tonight to cut my hair



she is my best friend and wants to try



her haircutting skills on me



as she is not an hairdresser



she likes to cut hair



previously she gav me a good



short haircut brad pitt style



but now she wants to use clippers



and u no clippers cut hair very short



i said no to her for clippers but she insists



and my other friends also want to see that



clipper cut



what should i do to not let my friends go



should i get the short clipper cut or no



My haircut?

If u like your hairs to be short, u go along, if u don't want tell her u don't want that style, she'll understand.



My haircut?

You should shave it...



My haircut?

HAIR CUTTING IS A SEXUAL THING FOR SOME WOMEN.(SAMPSON AN DELIAH) IF YOU ARE GAME, GO FOR IT. I MEAN IT IS YOUR HAIR SHE IS CUTTING AND THIS CAN CAUSE A BOND TO FORM.



CLIPPER CUTS. THERE ARE ATTACHMENTS TO PUT ON THE BLADE SO IT CAN BE CUT FROM 1" TO 1/16". SHE MAY WANT TO BUZZ IT NO ATTACHMENT AND THEN SHAVE IT WITH AN ELECTRIC RAZOR?



SHE SOUNDS LIKE AN EXCITING TIME TO ME. I HAD A GIRL WHO WANTED TO CUT MINE SHORT FROM A LONG HAIRSTYLE AND I SAID YES. SHE CUT IT DOWN TO 1/2" AND LOOKED GOOD. I KIDDED AND SAID YOUR TURN. SHE SAT IN THE CHAIR AND I CUT HER HAIR FROM WAIST LENGTH TO 1".WAS SHE EVER EXCITED. BEST SEX I EVER HAD AFTERWARD. NEVER KNOW WHAT LEADS TO WHAT.



My haircut?

i know you dont like it(right?)...so if she is a good best friend, she MUST understand that you dont want that to happen...



if she's sensitive..try crying-maybe she'll go easy on you.



if she's mean and forcing you..dont mind her-make her realize she's wrong



if you replied NO to her, then she didnt mind you for this, tell to her(meanly) that respect ones opinion.



if she still wants to cut your hair, well try finding another friend to be with:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan