Saturday, November 21, 2009

Where can I find websites with cosmetology supplies?

I'm looking for different places to find supplies that one would need for cosmetology school. Particularly, I'm looking for different colored supplies rather than your generic black clippers or hair dryer. Please help!



Where can I find websites with cosmetology supplies?

why don't u try going to a sally's hair supply or a harmon's cosmetics? they have nice hair supplies and pink and red blow dryers. that's where i went to get my stuff when i was attending beauty school.



Where can I find websites with cosmetology supplies?

ACE beauty supply. You will need your enrollment/ certificate to shop there. This is where all the professionals/shop owners go for their supplies. I had to have my certificate to shop there though. They have colored supplies, funky scissors, OPI, etc. All at whole sale cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan