Saturday, November 21, 2009

Found a dog...need ideas on names?

He looks like a Bichon Frise but not exactly, he is definately a mix. He still has his puppy eye teeth. The rest are adult teeth.



We need:



1. a name. We cannot come up with anything. We currently have a Beagle- who adores this dog. Both are male.



Help???



He was hanging out at the gas station I stopped at on my way home from work. As I paid, the owner of the station said he'd been there since yesterday wandering around. I decided to take him home when I saw him get kicked by someone as I pumped my gas.



He is covered in knots, had his first bath and did great. Tomorrow, I will cut his hair with the clippers. Appears healthy but we can go to the vet on Monday to ensure. Our dog and cats are up to date on all vax's.



So, names???



Found a dog...need ideas on names?

I thought LUCKY too!!!



Or what's the name of the gas station? or the road?



what about FRIDAY? (I have actually known dogs named "Tuesday %26amp; Birthday" different owners, but both dogs were adopted/rescued on those days)



*** I guess I wasn't the only one w/ the idea!



Roch/Rocco/Roque/Rock... patron saint of dogs %26amp; dog lovers



Found a dog...need ideas on names?

LUCKY Sounds like it would be a great name that you found him and took him home. I'm sure he feels (lucky) you gave him a home...good for you



Found a dog...need ideas on names?

Beagle?



I would say Snoopy then.



Found a dog...need ideas on names?

Butch?



Found a dog...need ideas on names?

Name him after the gas station, or similar to it. : )



Found a dog...need ideas on names?

Name him after the gas station you found him at?



Found a dog...need ideas on names?

Why dont u just name your dog truffles. it pretty awesome. or how bout oreo



Found a dog...need ideas on names?

Aw thats so great of you!



Lucky for sure.



I like the gas station idea too!



Found a dog...need ideas on names?

Awww. God bless you! I would have punched the person that kicked the poor baby. That's mean.



I love Mason as a male dog's name. It's cute for any breed!



Found a dog...need ideas on names?

Petro



Found a dog...need ideas on names?

My mom has a dog named lucky it's kinda played out in my opinion, so maybe something like Eagle, Alex, Max, Angelo, Marty, Sam, Oliver.



I actually think it would be fun if you got a baby name book and had the kids help pick the name out. I always had fun picking names for the animals we had when I was little.



Found a dog...need ideas on names?

KHUFU pronounced koo-foo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan