Saturday, November 21, 2009

Females visiting a barbers?

I always have a short back and sides done and I am told it looks sexy, it is always done in a barbers shop, in fact I own the shop and one of my stylists does it for me, how many other females would do the same, and how many females have ever felt the electric clippers on there hair



Females visiting a barbers?

At the presnt time, I go to the barbers on a weekly visit, to get my entire head tapered and edged up...i have a twa..teeny weeny afro and it is platinum blonde and I am a stylist...I get more compliments on having a short cut than I did when my hair was much longer and yes it tickles when being cut down but once the cut is complete I LOOK GOOD!!!!!



Females visiting a barbers?

No, I've never had the clippers trailed across my scalp. But I do have a mini pink clippers thing that do'es my bikini line.



Females visiting a barbers?

I look weird with short hair. So personally, I would NEVER have a real short cut.



It looks good on some people though..



Females visiting a barbers?

In my barbers we have three women who cut women's



and men's they charge four pounds for women,as yet



haven't seen clippers used on women just scissors.



The men pay three pounds and all sorts of styles



are catered for.Of for three quids worth on Friday.



Females visiting a barbers?

At my shop we have a female barber and she kicks any male barber's @$$ (lol) and yeah we've gotten plenty of female clients get the back tapered with the clippers etc... And the cut looks hott.. i dont know if i would do it but yes i've seen it... but you know wat i would because i'm planning on cutting my hair real short in the future... i think its hott and its different than your regular same ole' same ole



Females visiting a barbers?

o yes and hair cuts as cheap



Females visiting a barbers?

ive had it done... my mum done it for me when i was going through one of my teenage fazes. i did like the feeling but i dont feel confident wearing my hair like this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan