Thursday, June 17, 2010

Using clippers to cut my puppy's hair?

I have a maltese/shihtzu so his hair is pretty straight with a very slight wave.



I have some clippers that are normally for humans. Is that okay? And I planned to use a #4 - i read 1 article talking about a #10 could they mean pet clippers? And do I use the same number all over or will I need shorter ones for other areas such as his legs and feet?



Using clippers to cut my puppy's hair?

They are probably talking about a #10 guard for the clippers.



Using clippers to cut my puppy's hair?

sure



Using clippers to cut my puppy's hair?

I cut my dogs hair all the time with "human" hair clippers, they basically are the same thing as "dog" clippers. Depending on how short you want his hair which guard you use, the first time probably wont turn out like you thought but don't give up you will get better at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan